- This event has passed.
THIS OLD SPOUSE-Revisiting “I DO!”
October 30, 2021 @ 8:30 am – 4:30 pm
“This Old Spouse–Revisiting ‘I DO!'” is a day of reflection for us older crowd (those over 50 years of age) who can benefit from looking anew at each other through the lens of our original vows asking the question:
- “How do we want to spend the rest of our marriage?”
- Closer in our relationship with one another?
- Able to understand one another’s needs?
- Drawing closer to Christ and praying together?
- Having a new purpose for our marriage?
Join us for this fun and meaningful experience. We are never too old to learn new ways of understanding each other, some that really work. And, each of us can benefit from a good dose of maturing spirituality. Let’s draw closer to one another and to God, and find something meaningful to do with the rest of our marriage!