One of the most important values of MarriageBuilding/ConstruyendoMatrimonios USA is our mission to the Church and renewal With, In and Through the Sacramental Covenant of Marriage.
MBUSA is available to assist Diocese and Parishes in both English and Spanish by:
- Helping launch MarriageBuilding Parishes… Parish, Deanery or Diocesan levels. Includes Assessment, strategy planning, and implementation. We will coach you toward self-sustainability;
- Conducting DYNAMIC CONFERENCES including “MarriageBuilding”, “Domestic Church” and “REBUILD After Divorce”;
- Presenting POWERFUL SPIRITUAL EXPERIENCES for couples including “PASSION” a Retreat (or Parish Mission) for marriages; and To Strengthen & To Sanctify: A Marriage Day of Recollection;
- CONSULTING Dioceses on Marriage Ministry resources, plans and programs to achieve success in Becoming MarriageBuilding Parish/Church. Fosters involvement of Diocesan Bishop and Offices;
- Conducting MARRIAGE EDUCATION WORKSHOPS including Mastering the Mysteries of Sacramental Love, Couple Talk, and World Class Marriage or the shorter World Class Communications
- Leading CLERGY (Priest &/or Deacon) and Parish Staff In-Service DAYS in Becoming a MarriageBuilding Parish/Church. Agenda to include insights, enthusiasm and practical ways to be a MarriageBuilding Parish…and all the benefits found in raising up MarriageBuilding Missionaries for Christ;
- Making available MATERIALS (in English and Spanish) and Process to CONSECRATE HOMES to the Sacred Heart of Jesus and Immaculate Heart of Mary;
- Creating or knowledge of INNOVATIVE RESOURCES and Creative Ideas to MarriageBuilding in Homes and in Parishes;
- TRAINING “Boot Camps” with both in person and on-line learning for MarriageBuilding Parish efforts; and
- A National MARRIAGEBUILDING CRUSADE/CRUZADA to be held at large venues across the United States to radically evangelize couples, singles and clergy (now scheduling dates)
Together let’s raise up MarriageBuilding Missionaries in Homes and in Parishes, and restore God’s Plan for Marriage and Family in the most intimate places we live…our hearts, our homes, our Church.